Oxygen Optional 2020 Virtual Erg Tournament
Dates: Nov 30 – Dec 5
250m 1v1 Double Elimination Tournament
We will be following this bracket progression: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GrhNJe6QcNaskni_2A8vCtGNH6oZasqn/view?usp=sharing
Separate brackets for
- Junior (U19) Men
- Junior (U19) Women
- Master (26+) Men
- Master (26+) Women
- Open/Collegiate Men
- Open/Collegiate Women
Max 8 people per bracket. Brackets may be combined or separated.
- Monday: Matches 1, 2, 3, 4
- Tuesday: Matches 5, 6, 7, 8
- Wednesday: Matches 9, 10, 11
- Thursday: Match 12
- Friday: Match 13
- Saturday: Match 14 (and 15 if necessary)
- Youth/Junior: under the age 18 or enrolled in 8th grade through 12th grade.
- Collegiate: between ages 18 and 25 and enrolled in the first 5 years of higher education.
- Master: above the age of 26 or not enrolled in higher education.
- Novice/Varsity: Novice athletes are in their first year of competitive rowing/training. Collegiate athletes with youth rowing experience and are within their first year as college athlete may compete as collegiate novice.
- Lightweight: under 160lbs for men, under 130lbs for women
We will send a UNIQUE Google Drive link to each competitor each day for uploading a video of the entire piece, including a 3-second closeup shot of the monitor at the end or an additional photo of the monitor.
Submissions must be made by 9 pm CST. New match progression will be sent out with the new submission links by 9am the next day.
Each bracket progression and results will be viewable in its entirety online.
This event is free but if you wish to help us out, see our donation page here.
We will also be selling shirts and other gear soon. Check back here or let us know if you’re interested.